Application form for AIIMS 2018 examination will be released in the month of January 2018. AIIMS 2018 is a national level examination, which is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for providing admission to 707 MBBS seats in various AIIMS institutions (New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur). Here, aspirants can check the complete details about AIIMS Application Form 2018.
AIIMS Application Dates 2018
Here, we are giving the official dates for AIIMS 2018 exam. Aspirants can apply as per the prescribed dates:
|Commencement of online registration||January 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||4th week of February 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||1st week of March 2018|
|Application Correction||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam date||27th May 2018|
AIIMS Application Form 2018
- Application form will be invited through online mode only. Approximately, a period of one month will be provided for form submission.
- The application process will consist of 6 stepsthat include registration, fee payment, city choice, qualification details, image upload and print application form.
- Candidates must enter all details carefully in the application form.
- Scanned imagesof signature, photograph, and thumb impression must be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Candidates don’t forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
Candidates can pay the fee through online mode. Application fee is payable through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- For General/ OBC – Rs.1000/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) – Rs.800/-
- OPH – Exempted
Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) – Candidates who are overseas citizens of India registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 can appear in entrance exam. Terms and conditions applicable on Indian nationals are also applicable on them. They need to submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955.
Foreign Nationals (FN) only for AIIMS New Delhi – Government of India nominated foreign candidates must have 50% marks in aggregate in subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their intermediate science or equivalent examination to be eligible for MBBS.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Cut Off:-
To determine the eligibility for the admission into the course, the minimum cut off set for each candidate which would be applicable for one and all depending on their category is as follows:-
Cut off Percentile of last year
- UR – 99.0014978
- OBC (NCL) – 97.4205359
- SC/ST – 94.1220114